- The administrator of personal data of the Store’s Customers and Store’s Users is:
Pracownia ikon “Icons the Language of art” Sebastian Niestój
Ul. Grota Roweckiego 51a/9
30-348 Kraków, Poland
- The provision of personal data by Customer and Users of the Shop is voluntary, although in some cases it is necessary to complete the purchase. Personal data of Shop Users will be processed for purposes of registration in the Shop, and, if appropriate consent given, for the marketing of our goods and service and participation in the Newsletter service (understood as sending commercial information by electronic means, in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic service). In the case of purchase of goods, personal data of the Customer will be processed in order to properly perform the contract of purchase and sale of our goods, as well as their dispatch. Failure to provide personal data necessary to conclude a purchase and sale contract results in the refusal to conclude this agreement.
- The legal basis for processing of personal data in the scope of registration of the Shop User in the Online Shop, marketing of goods and service and participation in the Newsletter service is given consent, while in the case of purchase of goods, data processing in necessary for the purpose of the contract.
- The personal data shall be stored until the Shop User withdraws their consent.
- Each Customer and User of the Shop has the right to require us to access to their data, rectification (correction), transfer and deletion, as well as the right to limit data processing. In connection with our processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych.
- The User has the right at any time to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, which are processed on the base of the consent given. Withdraw of consent shall not affect lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of the consent given before withdrawal.
- Cookies files collet data on the use of the Website, including the “Online Shop” by the User and their main purpose is to facilitate the use of the Website by the User, adapting the Website pages to the need and expectation of a given User (personalization of the Website’s subpages) researching User traffic within the Website.
- Cookies are used on the Website with the consent to the User. Complaint may be expressed by the User through appropriate software settings, in particular the web browser, installed in the telecommunications device used by the User to view the content of the Website.
- Website User can also at any time limit or disable cookies in his browser by setting it in such way that it blocks cookies or warns User about saving a cookie file on the device they use to view the content of the Website. In such a case, however, it may happen that using “Online Shop” will be less efficient, the User will not have access to some of the content, and in extreme cases the correct display of the “Online Shop” may be completely blocked.